My school is getting out on the 27th of this month, which is in about 6 days, so I thought I would tell you about how I’m going to spend the summer.
It will be so healthy! Enjoy!
- Spend every day of the week watching Grey’s Anatomy until I catch up to season 12.
- Eat grilled cheese and raviolis until I’m sick of it.
- Drink sweet tea.
- Make sweet tea.
- Eat chocolate cake.
- Perfect my cupcakes.
- Try to stay in contact with all of my friends.
- Volunteer at the library and check out a few books at a time.
- Start a new Netflix series.
- Catch up to season 6 of Bob’s Burgers.
- Watch all of the Zac Efron movies that have ever been made.
- Continuously update this blog.
Tan.Jk, I’ll get skin cancer.
- Cut soda out of my diet.
- Learn to cook good food.
- Eat rice for every meal.
- Make new friends (online and real).
- Send letters to all of my pen pals.
- Learn how to sew… maybe…
- Become the queen of sleepovers! (I’m a little late…)
- Get a job.
- Make a bucket list for Paris and London.
- Get a cute pixie cut.
- Buy new shoes/outifts.
Tell me how you’re going to spend your summer in the comments. Write to you later!